Thursday, May 25, 2017

Mother's Day Procession

The kids are old enough to actually come up with their own plans for Mother's Day! Their tradition now always includes breakfast in bed for me (with instructions for me the night before not to get out of bed because I'm not known for sleeping in!)

Here comes the breakfast-in-bed procession!
J made me scrambled eggs (complete with M&M garnishes around the edge of the plate - his trademark). No suprise that the minute he put down the plate, C helped himself to all the garnishes!

Tweety made me oatmeal, toast, and coffee, while Matt supervised the event!

Once the food was delivered, the procession turned into a pile of kids on the bed! Amazingly very little food was spilled and the coffee survived!
They were thoughtful! I got spoiled!! Good, good day!

No comments: